Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Is coming!!!!

feel sooo long didn't update my blog since my last post.....

well... been busy.... but i don't know what I busy with, wakakakakaka
but procedure I think and work( I am in practical period now, so I am working on shift with all the staff nurses together ^^ )

and I felt sick, have quite high fever, 39 degree Celsius!! wooo!!! that the highest record I hit! haha....
but it gone down fast! thanks god.....  been eating lot of medicine pass few day~ yuck~ hate it! * who like medicine right?? *

Weather is bad pass few week.... making everyone feel tired and sick... 
drink more water and take more vitamin C peeps! boost up ur immune system! Don't fall sick!! 
cause all the Great festival is coming!!!!!
if fall sick, will missed all the fun! like me~ :(

I always like walk around during Christmas, enjoying sightseeing all Xmas decoration .
is beautiful , pretty , for me, is a nice moment, I enjoying all the pretty Xmas decoration and it always will bright up my day :) 

harp performing at The Garden mall, aren't they beautiful?

the special Xmas performing at Mid Valley , there is a Mr.Rabbit in this photo, did u found it?

the center court deco

awww..... i wish I can have that big Xmas tree in my house some day~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment