Thursday, October 13, 2011

Real STEEL!!!

Can't wait to blog about today!
I went to 1-U to watch REAL STEEL!!!
Is awesome man! I love it! gonna watch it 2nd time!!!



The action is awesome, the message it bring out is good! strong will and Passion and also a sense of family love~ awwwww.......

I felt it is much better than the recent Transformer,hmmmm.....maybe of the spirit the movie bring out to audience~
Ranking? 10/10

I am definitely fall in love with Atom! the robot who from a crash metal turn up bcome a people winner in the game! and win everyone heart! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
is a day for me after sooo much info that my lecturer try to stuck in our brain for the pass few day! SATURATED!!!!! phew! gonna burst soon~ like a baloon!

 oh ya, and and and........ I had my first Gelato Fruity Ice-cream! Thanks to my fren! Is Dragon fruit flavor! love it! yummy~~
a treat for myself~ wakakakkakakaak, won't gain much calories and fat right, i think~ 

I like today ^^

muacksss~


*ps: exam is coming! gonna start study today! and writing my journal! gosh!!!!!!!!!!  T.T is a fact that I wish to run away! *

No comments:

Post a Comment