Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am not who u think I am...

I am not who u think I am, 
I am not that strong as u look at me,
I am not that confident as u look at me,
I am not that beautiful as u look at me.
I am not that happy as u look at me.

Sometimes, just sometimes...
I just feel so weak,
so weak that I just want to hide myself in my own world.
so that no one can harm me anymore.

I just feel tired,
to walk all of these alone.
But, I have to.
Learn to face all these alone,
shed tear when nobody none.
to be INDEPENDENT!

cause of all these sarcastic world, 
all these realistic people,
cause that, 
Sometimes, there is this evil tough coming out in my mind to disturb me!
make myself feel that I am so evil~
(two horn growing up my head)
Just to defend myself to get knock down;
and to keep me going.

Is just like wearing a mask to survive,
so fake,
so not real.

When is all these going to end?
to just let me have a space to breath?
I am just tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment