Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chilis

I am a big fans of Chilis now,
well have a nice hang out and wack up a super heavy meal at last saturday at Mid Valley Chilis! :)
小巴黎,shhh.... she doesn't know I took her piz.
here is her blog, have a look ^^
鸵鸟在学飞

here is 凉之,and her blog "Living。Loving。Learning"

*ting* just have a good idea, that y the head is shine~ haha



BOTTOMless chip~


I fall in love with this BBQ salad

Bacon beef burger, well... is too dry for me... doesn't take tat nice. but the fat fries is pass for my taste bud :)

1st time trying tomato juice, is taste weird.....

Guava juice, for me..... taste like antibiotic.....yuck~

har..... Apple juice... niceeeeeeeee~
I also had lemonade, well... that my favorite drink :) refreshing ^^
3 gals with all of what we eat, total bill is under 90. and have a full, or I can said over full meal~ haha

After that meal, I am soooo damn full.... I won't do that again! OVER EAT!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment