Thursday, October 6, 2011

Food that made me happy!

Just delicious food can made me happy ^^
Went to Nirwana Maju opposite Bangsar village just now with a nice fren.
What I had? BANANA LEAF!!!
and is taste nice... well... this is the second time I had banana leaf, and the 1st time impression doesn't go well...but for this time, I think I will definitely come back again!

my banana leave, see the chili in the piz? is salted chilis! I love that :)

is kinda lot people, and when that time I finish... that is a long q in front.
is really really nice.... I like it, with the salted chili , is a wonderful combination!


View Larger Map
then... time for dessert!!!!
we went to Milk shake factory that I been crave for long time!!! weeeeee........
Where? is just below Crown Regency Hotel, KL
all time favor! Choc bar Shake!

there is lots more! smooties also! 

 sure have lot question mark after see all those chocolate? Yes, they blend ur favorite choc inside the milkshake and it taste exactly like it! yummy~ watch out for high sugar flush!
interior design : main in white n red color. nice spot to chillex ^^

my milkshake
is ferera rocher! haha~ taste nice and same go with Maltese.
.

View Larger Map
satisfy face! hahahahh!
GOsh!!!!!
that for tonight! gonna start force myself to exercise! because all of this is making me plus size! I dun wan bcome BULAT!!!! but I love to eat! just can't resist to food! how how how????

No comments:

Post a Comment