Thursday, September 8, 2011

Change it!!!

phew... the stupid attitude I had now are realy making me soo super tired.....

What is it? u may ask...

Just my wild imagination n I can't control my own thought! gosh! just thinking.... I have million of beautiful Idea to draw out, I have lot nice angle piz to take, I have lot music to play, I have procedure to do, I have theoty to study, I worried to be alone for the rest of my life.. and lot and lot more.... It just can't stop spining in my mind! sooooooo noisy soooooo irritating! that why my fren U all seeing me in alot different attitude sometime......

I am sorry... cause I am Gemini!

Gotta control it now........ to make it through....

Change it change it!!!!!

 Gonna be the brand new me!!!! Let kick start!!!! wow!!!

alright, wish me lots of luck tomorrow....
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment