Monday, September 12, 2011

Great day out!

After so known each other for 9 years, today is the first day I going out with him, is my old friend...
well...Hows the day go? Was great! had movie together, then dinner.... n of course dessert! yummy~
Sound like a date right??? hahahahah......

went for - CONAN THE BARBARIAN-
hmmmm... was kinda bloody wise.... personally, I don't like it much.... was get scared and spilted my favor popcorn all over the floor... ops~
will if u like fighting, action, old ancient tales, and crave for some bloody scene u can go for it....



Dinner? we went to - TONY ROMAS- weeeeeeee~
all time favorite! lemonade! RM8.90
Baked potato soup. it nice! but it really thick... really full if finish the whole bowl!
chicken pesto salad RM33.90, with lots of cheese, mushroom, onion.....etc ( lots vege)
* but I not that favor this dish
Believe me, its like a mountain! took me long time to finish it!

alrite, after great dinner.... I wanted to try Mc Donald new MILO Mc Flurry,
well... if was OK if u are MILO lover,  for me... it was just so so~ I prefer Cornetto sundae more~
is more tasty~ 


Alrite, that all for today outing......

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment