Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What wrong with this world??

Can it be all the people living happily forever? why must have this disaster to take away million and million of people's life? 
  Blessing you all who at Haiti... pass all this soon.... 
  what can we do here? nothing? really hope can get into the international red cross association now to help them.... but... i still not a professional staff nurses ~


  Without this knowledge, i really can't or, we really can't do anything.... so, gotta study hard! ms*K u are right! we must be somebody in the future! and i wish too!


 My destiny, i will determine myself! so gambateh!
 hoping, being this field, we all.... can help to all people who needed! 
 Before this, we must study hard! to be a professional....nurse!!


  guy, for all the people who live peacefully at here... please appreciate what you have now... you really dunno what the hell will happen to each of us in the coming time!


So, for me.... i have this little tiny wish here.... but i, myself already know the probability and percentage of this wish to come true....


  Papa, i really dunno where are you now, i am hoping you can heard my wish...heard my sound.... all from us....  i wish u will be here... when chinese new year~ i hate to pass chinese new year with my uncompleted family~
can you heard my voice??
  i missed last time..... that moment..... when you were here.... where is my papa? anyone can tell me? or anyone can help me to find my papa back to me? i wan my last time papa.....who really care for us.....


i miss you k? i missed who you are at few year ago.... when we still in a happy family.... 
 please come back......


What wrong with this world???
Weird right? 
People at some part of the world can been together but get separate by disaster.... but at here... we are live in peacefully nice place... but got people choose the leave us behind.... why? anyone can tell me why??? why we just can't been together? i know.... what my sis and bro thinking!
 we still hoping the same thing... 
when we see others family can sit together and eat happily!!!....


haiz.....


people.... you all really must appreciate k? 
take good care of your family members..... no matter what happen.....


sad.... moody.... 
hate this feeling when every big festival come.... that why i choose to go back late......to escape... or can said is to escape to bluff myself......


what can i do???can anyone please show my the way? emo much~

No comments:

Post a Comment