Thursday, January 7, 2010

4th day school~

it been a very tired day for me.... sleepy.... learn some new stuff.. bout the pharmacology, found it is interested! try to keep it up! luckyly i did not sleep at class~ haha!!!
after that is the damp boring class of m*B, wolao!!! is so damp boring man! till i have to force myself to open my eye~ but saw something today... feel is nt fair la~ how come once one of the group fren become commttee... then the fren can choose no need follow the rules already??? sound unfair right??? but wat to do?? this is the true side of the world~ espcially at this college like hell..... wow!!
Have to going down for the ORIENTATION again, wish me luck..... haiz.... all the pretty girl, all the cheap J... please be nice today!
wish me luck, and mayb there is more interesting story coming tonight!! wakakakakkaka!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment